This project is pretty straight forward. Unlike monsters, women are challenging for me to draw and model… so I’m modeling one. If you’re interested, check out my (uncensored) progress thread over at Polycount.
This report is actually a month old, but I’m resuming work on it so I figured I’d go ahead and talk about it.
Since completing Breakspace a while back, I’ve felt kinda blue about game development. I had fun making it, but the game itself was kinda boring and not very popular. I thought I’d have better luck making something I’d like to play. I enjoyed Mario 64 a lot, so I decided to make a 3D platformer, but with the player in the role of the monster instead of the hero.
I had quite a few false starts. Here they are in order: